To offer support for anyine learning GNM and for open discussion with like-minded people, my husband Lloyd and I are offering GNM Q&A Live sessions. We aim for these to be offered on a monthly basis.
We are using Jitsi for our sessions. You do not need to download an app (unless you are on a mobile device).
Next Session: Monday 1st March 2021 7.00pm GMT
Main Topic: open Questions & discussion on GNM
Please email me with questions you want answered or topics you would like covered!
Sessions will likely be 1hr-1hr 30mins long
You need to book your place by following the registration link at the drop-down from the meetings menu (or click HERE). You will be given the option of making a donation of £2.50, £5 or £10 to our GNM work.
If you are a Patreon subscriber or have had a personal guest invitation, please use the link provided to you separately!
After you book, you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase. Registration will close 30 minutes before the session begins. I will email a link to the session to everyone who has booked. This link will take you to a hidden page on my website which will be updated with a link to the meeting about 15 minutes before the meeting begins. You may need to grant access permission to your web camera and microphone, but if you do not want to you can just enter the session and observe.
Please note the following:
- We do not give permission for sessions to be recorded. This allows a more relaxed atmosphere and more freedom of speech.
- Please ensure you keep your microphone muted unless you wish to speak. You may use the chat function for submitting further questions to clarify the topic being discussed.
- If you do not wish to be on video, simply turn off your camera.
- Please make sure you submit main questions/topics beforehand, preferably by 10pm the evening before the session. If you didn’t submit a question when you booked your place, you can email questions directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a chat facility at the sessions where additional questions can be submitted. Please restrict this for clarification on what is being discussed at the time.
- Questions should be of a general nature, preferably related to the topic. Personal consultations are available separately.
- If you have any experiences or information you wish to share with others at the session, please email it to me in advance at email@example.com
Jitsi usually prompts you to use Chrome browser for a better experience. We have found Firefox works just as well. In fact, the webcam would not work in Chrome for us until we installed the suggested add-on.