Much of my work relies upon donations. I spend a lot of time offering information for free, making videos that are freely available and supporting people by answering questions in the groups I run on social media as well as by private message and email.
This requires equipment (nothing fancy!), software, training, sometimes investment, and lots and lots of time, often using up most of my leisure time! While I gladly do this, and feel it is a mission given to me, with bills to pay I am only able to allocate a certain amount of time to my free work.
It is a difficult position to be in as I do not want to come across as wanting to profit from sharing GNM and other information that is so important for people to know. Information should be free, and I certainly don’t want to hide information behind a pay-wall as some have done. But we must understand that there are costs incurred in this! So what should I do? I certainly didn’t want to just ask for donations without giving any benefit to those who wanted to contribute.
It was the suggestion of a friend who is very supportive to my work that I start a Patreon account and this is perfect as the information can still be free, but subscribers can receive perks, offers and early access to the info I release. Lloyd and I also decided to accept donations for meetings, live and in-person, giving people the option to give what they want to (sometimes this is a minimum donation to cover costs).
So if you wish to financially contribute to mine and Lloyd’s work, you can do so in the following ways:
- Subscribe to me on Patreon (tiers starting from £3 per month)
- Attend our meetings and/or live sessions
- Buy my book!
- Any other suggestions please let me know!
Other Ways to Support us
Of course it is not just financial support that you can offer! Here are some ideas:
- Join our social media groups
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and newsletters
- Like (and/or comment on) YouTube videos and share them with others
- Like (and/or comment on) social media posts and memes and share them with others
- We are not really ‘into’ sales and marketing, so if you are you may be able help in that way!
- Help us plan an event in your area
- Run groups in your area with like minded friends (we will happily attend occasionally with costs covered!)
- Offer discounts on your work in exchange for our work if you feel it may be of benefit to us
- Spread the word – help to build a community
If there is any other way you can help or support us, please get in touch! As our community grows, we will be more easily able to cover our costs, and therefore less dependant on calling for more donations! So no matter how small your contribution, financial or otherwise, every little bit will help 🙂
To everyone who supports and contributes to our work – THANK YOU SO MUCH – we really appreciate your help, and so do those who we’ve been able to help!
You can be assured that the empowering information we share really makes such a positive difference to people’s lives based on the amazing feedback we’ve received. Whether it has been a part of their healing or had a positive impact on their outlook on health and life in general, moving them away from fear and into a love-based existence. Know that your help and support are an essential part of making this difference to others.