When we find lumps in our breast it is easy to panic. However, sometimes they are caused by simple blockages that can be unblocked and drained.
This simple procedure can help to reduce lumps in the breast that are caused by lymph blockage, and help lymph drainage around tumours.
The breasts are energetically linked to the large intestine, and this energetic link is what we are using in this technique. The points we are massaging are the neurolymphatic points of the large intestine.
Step 1 – activating the lymph nodes:
- lightly smooth downwards on the back of the neck several times (must be odd number)
- lightly smooth downwards each side of the neck just between the throat and neck muscles, whenyou get to the bottom release with a ‘flick’
- press into the left armpit while moving the left arm back and forth 15 times, repeat on the right
Step 2 – clearing the lymph blockage:
- gently touch the lump in your breast as shown in the image, do not press just lightly touch
- keeping in contact with the lump, use the other hand to massage the neurolymphatic reflex of the large intestine on the SAME SIDE as the lump.
- start just below the side of the knee and move upwards to the hip
- use small circular movements, with enough pressure to move the skin
- stay on each point for 10 seconds, more if the reflex is painful
- keep moving up a point at a time until the entire reflex has been massaged
- if there are several lumps, repeat with each lump
You may find that the lump reduces or changes shape or firmness, even after the first time you do this. You may even find the lump completely disappears! Unless it does, this advice does not replace the need for getting lumps in the breast checked out!
Further advice for breast and lymph health:
- Do not wear underwired or restrictive bras, make sure bras fit well, are unrestrictive and go without a bra as much as possible
- Do not wear anti-perspirant or deodorant containing aluminium – go for natural, organic brands (eg. Pitrok or Salt of the Earth). These use potassium alum which is very effective at preventing odour without causing blocked lymph or restricting sweating (our natural detox method)
- Daily skin brushing – brush the skin around the breast from centre outwards over and under and up the sides into the armpit (any amount strokes but make.sure they are odd ue 1, 3, 5, etc)
- Drink Essiac Tea each evening. Essiac Tea is a herbal blend that is believed to assist with lymph health. It needs to be freshly prepared from dried herbs in the correct proportions and using a specific protocol for optimum benefit.