To offer support and guidance during these challenging times, and to support your ongoing learning of GNM, my husband Lloyd and I are offering GNM Q&A Live sessions. We aim for these to be offered on a weekly basis.
We are using Jitsi for our sessions. You do not need to download an app (unless you are on a mobile device).
Next Session: Tuesday 12th May 2020 7pm BST (GMT+1)
Main Topic: The Potential Conflicts arising from Lockdown
Sessions will likely be 1hr-1hr 30mins long
You need to book your place by clicking HERE. You will be given the option of making a donation to our GNM work, if you want to. But even if you do not want to offer a donation, you need to book a place as there is a limit to the number of places available.
After you book, you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase. Registration will close 30 minutes before the session begins, and we will email a link to the session to everyone who has booked. This link will get you straight into the meeting. You may need to grant access permission to your web camera and microphone, or you can just enter the session and observe.
Please observe the following:
- Sessions will be recorded and made available as soon as possible to those who miss the session or are unable to make it (chat wording will not be recorded, only video and audio). The session will eventually be shared publicly for the benefit of all (this will be before the next session, so as not to have too many repeated questions each time).
- Please ensure you keep your microphone is muted unless invited to speak. You may use the chat function for submitting further questions to clarify the topic being discussed.
- If you do not wish to be on video, simply turn off your camera.
- Please make sure you submit main questions/topics beforehand, preferably by 10pm the evening before the session. If you didn’t submit a question when you booked your place, you can email questions directly to me at email@example.com
- There is a chat facility at the sessions where additional questions can be submitted. Please restrict this for clarification on what is being discussed at the time. You will also be invited to contribute or ask questions towards the end if there is time.
- Questions should be of a general nature, preferably related to the topic. Personal consultations are available separately.
- If you have any experiences or information you wish to share with others at the session, please email it to me in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jitsi usually prompts you to use Chrome browser for a better experience. We have found Firefox works just as well. In fact, the webcam would not work in Chrome for us until we installed the suggested add-on.