The following is a theory, as I do not have access to Bob Marley’s medical records. So I have collated information from various sources on the circumstances surrounding his cancer and leading up to his death. Based on this data as I have presented it below, here is my analysis of Bob’s symptoms from a GNM perspective as an example of how his final years may have played out, and a good example of how cancer can appear to have ‘spread’ or ‘metastasized’ (see “metastasis theory” on the LearningGNM. Com website).
ESSENTIAL INFO: Male, age 36
Analysis is based upon:
- Bob had repeated injuries to his right big toe due to playing football
- He was extremely passionate about playing football, almost as much as about his music
- He was diagnosed with Acral Melanoma in 1977, 4 months after the last injury to his big toe that wouldn’t heal
- He was advised that the cancer was a rare aggressive cancer and to have his toe removed, but as this meant he could never play football again, he refused
- The cancer ‘metastasized’ to his stomach, lung, liver & eventually to his brain
- He was given alternative treatment by a naturopath including a strict elimination diet in 1980
- He was hospitalised and given chemotherapy several months before he died
- The chemotherapy caused his dreadlocks to fall out, which was deeply upsetting for him as this was part of his Rastafarian life
- He finally died from a “brain tumour” in 1981
Analysis of events from the German New Medicine perspective:
- The repeated injuries to his big toe (which was his kicking foot) caused an Attack Conflict. This would have triggered a localised Biological Special Programme involving his corium skin.
- Since he was so passionate about playing football, the idea of having his toe removed and not being able to play football again, might have caused an indigestible morsel conflict (not being able to stomach the news). Thus, his subsequent “stomach cancer” was not a “metastasis”, as assumed, but caused by a new conflict.
- Being told that the “aggressive” cancer was “spreading” caused a death-fright conflict affecting his lungs.
- His liver cancer could have been caused by a territorial anger conflict affecting the bile ducts of the liver (the “territory” being the hospital).
- Hospitalisation often triggers an abandonment/existence/hospitalisation conflict leading to water retention (see The Syndrome) which worsens the symptoms. Excessive water retention can enlarge the brain oedema to a point that it can be fatal (see “brain tumors” from the GNM perspective”)
- In addition, the chemotherapy caused his dreadlocks to fall out causing him to lose his fight to live (as explained in an interview with his wife, Rita).
R.I.P. Bob Marley, Jah Rastafari xx